Picard & Cie Protector Men’s Watch
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: ion-plated base metal
- Case-back material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 50 mm (W) x 14 mm (H)
- Bezel material: base metal
- Bezel color: black, white and silver, blue and silver, or black and silver
- Mesh strap made of ion-plated metal
- Strap dimensions: 195 mm (L) x 25 mm (W)
- Clasp type: stainless steel buckle
- Textured dial
- Coin-edged push/pull crown
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Approx. full product dimensions: 195 mm (L) x 50 mm (W) x 14 mm (H)
- 1 year warranty from Bonheur West
About Picard & Cie
Prestigious Swiss watchmaker Picard & Cie is a phoenix of modern business—after disappearing in the mid-1960s after more than a century of innovation, the company rose from its ashes decades later to reenvision the craft of traditional watch-making. Today its timepieces shroud new technological advancements within sleek, sporty designs for men and women. But the hearts of these stylish watches still tick with the sturdy, reliable gears that launched the brand into fame so many years ago.
Picard & Cie first launched around 1848 under the name Meyer Frères. After adopting its current moniker in 1895, Picard & Cie quickly became synonymous with quality Swiss movement. The complex mechanisms kept more than just time. Prized by doctors, engineers, and aviators alike, the innovative timepieces often featured calendars, chronometers, chronographs, and tachymeters.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.