Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Plantronics M25 Bluetooth Headset
- A2DP Bluetooth lets you listen to music or receive GPS instructions without missing calls
- Multi-point feature allows connection to up to two smartphones for calling, listening, and voice commands
- Spoken alerts keep you appraised of battery level, connection, and volume
Clear Sound and Recording
- Two-layer wind noise reduction helps keep calls clear
- Digital signal processor (DSP) echo reduction
- Up to 11 hours of talk time
- Up to 16 days of standby time
- DeepSleep mode extends standard 16-day standby power to up to five months
- Model number: M25 or M25E
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 3.5”x1.5”x7” (M25) or 1”x1”x2.5” (M25E)
- For warranty information, please contact Customer Service at (888) 664-4482 - 00276
In 1969, when Neil Armstrong bounded off Apollo 11 onto the moon and said, “That’s one small step for man; one giant leap for mankind,” he was using a Plantronics headset. Remarkably, Plantronics had been formed less than a decade earlier by two airline pilots dissatisfied with their flight headsets. The lightweight models they devised, and their subsequent innovations, soon were in wide use by pilots, call centers, gamers, and even executives who didn’t want to hold a phone while practicing on the in-office putting green. Today, headsets remain the main focus of Plantronics’ work, especially Bluetooth ones; the company lays claim to helping bring Bluetooth to popularity with its Discovery 640 headsets line.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.