- Candy eau de parfum mini spray (0.24 fl. oz.)
- Candy Florale eau de toilette mini spray (0.24 fl. oz.)
- Candy L’eau eau de toilette mini spray (0.24 fl. oz.)
- Infusion d’Iris eau de parfum mini spray (0.27 fl. oz.)
Prada Candy Miniatures Collection for Women (4-Piece)
Candy Eau de Parfum
- Notes include musks, a balsamic vanillic accord of benzoin, and caramel
- Launched in 2001
Candy Florale Eau de Toilette
- Notes include an accord of limoncello sorbet, peony, benzoin, and honey
- Launched in 2014
Candy L’eau Eau de Toilette
- Notes include Italian citruses, sweet pea, benzoin, and white musk
- Launched in 2013
Infusion d’Iris Eau de Parfum
- Notes include mandarin, orange blossom, iris, cedar, and incense
- Launched in 2007
In 1977, Miuccia Prada reluctantly gave up her dream of becoming a mime to take over her grandfather’s luggage shop. Founded in 1913, the Milanese shop was known for solid, heavy luggage that was so well thought of the Italian royal household granted Prada the use of its coat of arms. But the traditional trunks and bags were losing traction with the modern shopper.
Miuccia designed a breakthrough product: a black nylon backpack, decorated only with an inverted triangle etched with the brand’s name. The bag took off. Vogue writes, “the chic, stealth-status bags were seen slung over every fashionista’s shoulder.” Rapidly, Prada transformed into an international fashion force. Runway shows sparked industry trends, from avant-garde materials to daring color schemes. Though her chic, bold styles evolve with the seasons, Bloomingdale’s Kal Ruttenstein said, “Prada is totally monumental. She leads everyone.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.