Proform 305 CST Treadmill
- Large LCD display
- 16 workout apps
- EKG heart rate monitor
- 2.0 CHP Mach Z commercial plus motor
- 18”x50” tread belt
- 0–10 MPH digital quick speed control
- 0–10% digital quick incline control
- ProShox cushioning
- SpaceSaver folding design
- Integrated tablet holder designed to display tablet during exercising (tablet not included)
- iPod-compatible audio
- Balanced rollers
- 300lb. weight capacity
- Product dimensions: 65”(L)x33”(W)x56”(H)
- Product weight: 170lb.
- 2-year warranty from ICON Health & Fitness, Inc.
- iFit equipped; membership required (not included)
- Track and share your progress
- Connects to WiFi to integrate fun interactive workouts
- Celebrity-trainer workouts
- Map workouts and run any route
- Google Maps and Google Street View let you replicate real runs
- Replicate a real training run from locations around the world
- Also replicate runs recorded on users’ mobile devices
- Compete against other runners remotely in live races
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.