ProForm 600 ZNE Elliptical
- Suitable for personal use or for gyms
- Upper body workout arms with soft grips
- 10 weight-loss workout programs
- Dual-grip heart rate monitor
- Over-sized, cushioned pedals for foot comfort
- iPod-compatible music port
- Grafixx display
- iFit Live-compatibility allows you to wirelessly download workouts powered by Google Maps
- Stride length: 18”
- Weight capacity: 275lb.
- Product dimensions: 64”x25”x74”
- Weight: 200lb.
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.