ProForm 600 LE Elliptical
Hop on to the ProForm elliptical comfort stride and begin taking sweeping 18” strides that burn calories, tone muscles, and reward your entire body with a low-impact workout. An included iFit workout card slides into the elliptical and activates an eight-week series of audio workouts by fitness guru Jillian Michaels. For further motivation, connect your iPod to the ProForm’s built-in speaker system, which cranks out tunes and inspirational speeches read by James Earl Jones. To stay on track, exercisers can even monitor their heart rate, distance, and calories burned in real time.
- Comfort stride offers low-impact, full body workout
- Lose weight and tone muscle
- Includes iFit workout card with eight weeks of Jillian Michaels workouts
- Blue backlit display with 5”x7” workout matrix
- 12 built-in workout apps
- 12 digital resistance levels
- Track speed, time, distance, resistance, calories burned, and pulse in real time
- Two 2” speakers and iPod music port
- Soft, comfortable handgrips
- Built-in water bottle holder
- Handlebar-embedded heart-rate sensors
- Oversized pedals with three angle adjustments
- CoolAire workout fan cheers you on with a giant foam finger
- Frictionless resistance system
- Heavy-duty inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Built-in wheels for easy transportation
- Accommodates up to 250 lb.
- Click here to view additional specifications.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 12 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. How is the strike-through price determined?