ProForm Hybrid Trainer 2-in-1 Elliptical and Recumbent Bike
Multiple Workouts in One Machine
- Adjustable pedals can move from bike to elliptical positions
- Loaded with 16 workout apps
- 16 levels of silent digital resistance
- Workout programs designed by a personal trainer
- Displays power generated by pedals so you can maintain a consistent pace
- Large LCD shows speed, distance, calories burned, and heart rate
- Adjusts resistance automatically
Good to Know
- Two 2” speakers can play music from a portable device while you workout
- Console angle adjusts to accommodate recumbent or elliptical positions
- iFit Bluetooth Smart enabled; membership required to use
- Weight capacity: 350lb.
- Elliptical stride length: 15”
- Adjustable, cushioned seat
- Front mounted wheels for easy transport
- Model number: PFEL03815K
- Assembly required
- Product dimensions: 71”x25”x61”; 135lb.
- 5-Year Warranty from ICON
Prior to ProForm, treadmills took up huge swaths of living space, leaving virtually no room for your personal trainer’s sleeping cage. All that changed when ProForm introduced its proprietary SpaceSaver design, which allowed its treadmills to fold away for easy storage and transport. It was a simple, effective idea, reflective of the brand’s mission to create fitness equipment that’s as practical as it is accessible. In recent years, ProForm’s expanded its brand to include ellipticals and exercise bikes, one of which—the 2013 TDF Centennial—served as the official training bike of Le Tour de France 100.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.