Proliss Auto Hair Curler
This hairstyling tool takes all the guesswork, wrist-twisting, and stress out of curling your hair by automatically creating uniform ringlets.
How to Use It
The curler draws small sections of hair into its ceramic-lined chamber, where it holds them in place until they’re heated through. Set a timer corresponding to the curl effect you want—such as a loose wave or a tight spiral—and wait for the beep before releasing your hair.
Good to Know
- Curler automatically creates waves and ringlets
- Three timer settings for different curl styles
- Auto-beep indicator
- Three heat settings: 374ºF, 410ºF, and 450ºF
- Heats up quickly; heat-ready light turns on when complete
- Automatically turns off
- Choose from curls that turn right or left, or set curler to “auto” for both
- 8’ salon-length swivel cord
- Dimensions: 10.5”x3”x3”
The engineers at Proliss are always looking for new ways to make hair look beautiful while protecting it from damage. The company’s line of heat-styling tools, which includes flat irons and hair dryers, utilize technologies such as far infrared, which keeps hair’s natural oils intact while fighting frizz. Proliss’s products aren’t simply utilitarian, however: they’re also decked out in an array of colorful patterns, such as pink leopard spots.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.