Small enough to fit in your handbag, this versatile flat iron features rounded plates to create flips, ringlets, and straight styles
Proliss Diamond Collection ISO Tourmaline Ceramic 0.5” Straightener
- Floating plates with round edges help create multiple hairstyles
- Ceramic plates allow for even heat distribution
- Tourmaline aids in the hair smoothing process
- Convenient size for touch-ups and on-the-go styling
How to Use It
Before using the flat iron, clean, dry, and brush your hair. When straightening a section, run a fine-toothed comb just half an inch below the straightener as you go down the section.
Good to Know
- 0.5” tourmaline ceramic plates
- Advanced heater with rapid heat recovery
- Maximum temperature: 410°F
- Dual voltage capabilities (110–240V)
- Product dimensions: 6”x2”x3”
The engineers at Proliss are always looking for new ways to make hair look beautiful while protecting it from damage. The company’s line of heat-styling tools, which includes flat irons and hair dryers, utilize technologies such as far infrared, which keeps hair’s natural oils intact while fighting frizz. Proliss’s products aren’t simply utilitarian, however: they’re also decked out in an array of colorful patterns, such as pink leopard spots.
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.