- PS4 console
- The Nathan Drake Collection game voucher
- Wireless DualShock4 controller
- Mono headset
- HDMI and USB cables
- Manual, quick-start guide, and safety guide
- Power cord
PS4 500GB Console with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Bringing virtual worlds to life with dazzling speed and graphical fidelity, the PS4 provides a cutting-edge gaming experience. But it’s also a more versatile entertainment system that plays Blu-rays, facilitates social sharing, and connects to video- and music-streaming apps like HBO Go, Hulu, and Netflix. This bundle also includes Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, a remastered version of the three bestselling Uncharted action-adventure games.
- Next-gen console plays action games, sporting titles, and PlayStation exclusives in 1080p resolution
- Driven by a custom chip with eight x86-64 cores and a 1.84 TFLOPS graphics processor
- 8GB of GDDR5 RAM
- Includes DualShock4 controller with touchpad
- Share photos and video with friends easily using the built-in share button
- Access online services like Netflix and Spotify
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
Bringing together the cinematic single-player campaigns from the Uncharted trilogy, this collection lets players relive every run, jump, and quip of Nathan Drake’s journey before taking on the series’s fourth game next year. Running in crisp 1080p resolution with an improved frame rate, the games also include a new photo mode that lets players capture their finest moments without having to take a daguerreotype of their TV screen. The collection also includes exclusive access to the Uncharted 4 multiplayer beta when it becomes available.
- Developers: Bluepoint and Naughty Dog
- Bundle dimensions: 17.01”x14.29”x4.53”
- Condition: new
Approximately 900 million of Sony’s devices are in use in the world today. To achieve this feat, Sony never wavered from the vision of its co-founders, engineer Masaru Ibuka and physicist Akio Morita. From its beginning in 1946, Sony has always positioned itself on the cutting edge of technology to continually break new ground, from the portable transistor radio in the ‘50s to the color television in the ‘60s to the PlayStation video game console in the early ‘90s. Along the way, Sony also co-developed a range of industry standard formats, including the CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Not content to only store and play media, the company also produces movies, music, and television and is responsible for acclaimed films and shows such as The Social Network and Breaking Bad while representing artists as diverse as Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Usher, and Milton, a baritone humpback whale.