Pulsaderm LED Red Light Anti-Aging Therapy Device
Using LED red light technology originally developed by NASA, the Pulsaderm anti-aging device aims to not only slow the progression of wrinkles, but reverse it all together. Its red light waves get beneath the skin’s surface to help ramp up cellular metabolism and repair damaged skin cells. The Pulsaderm is FDA-cleared as a Class II medical device, and its non-invasive, non-thermal light is a safer way to achieve a younger-looking appearance than being the first to test out a time machine.
- Light Emitting Diodes (LED) produce therapeutic red light waves
- Designed to reduce wrinkles, crow’s feet, and uneven pigmentation
- Helps boost cellular metabolism to speed repair of damaged skin cells
- Helps stimulate production of structural proteins
- Low-level, non-thermal light means no heat damage
- Works in as few as 3–7 weeks
- Uses NASA-developed light therapy technology
- FDA-cleared as a Class II medical device
- Completely non-invasive and safe to use at home
- Large treatment area with 97 LED lights reduces treatment time
- Cordless and rechargeable for convenience
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.