Puma Infant Girls’ Play Outfit Sets (2-Piece)
- Two-piece outfit sets with one top and one bottom
- Includes either a t-shirt or a bodysuit
- Bottoms include cropped leggings or shorts
- Machine washable
- Kids’ sizing chart
- Short Set: top is 60% cotton and 40% polyester; shorts are 100% polyester
- Legging Set: top is 100% cotton; legging is 84% polyester and 16% spandex
From the ground, a puma can leap 18 feet into the air, landing on the branch of a tree or across the breast of a Puma T-shirt. The big cat’s incredible athleticism makes it the appropriate symbol for the Puma company, which has a long history of designing shoes and apparel for athletes. Founded in 1948, the company outfitted members of the West German soccer team in 1950. In 1954, a runner broke the 100-meter dash world record wearing Puma shoes outfitted with jet propellers. And in the ’70s, Brazilian superstar Pelé wore Puma cleats to battle for a World Cup title. Today, the company sponsors dozens of teams, including Newcastle United and the Italian national soccer teams, as well as the Irish national rugby team. It also outfits regular folks with shoes, clothing, and accessories that fuse fashion with function.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.