Puma Men's Faas Lite Mesh Golf Shoes
- Foam-rubber blend ensures shoes don't add much weight but do stay resilient
- Bonded overlays and internal suede forefoot lend support during swing
- Single-layer mesh lets feet breathe
- OrthoLite sock liner ensures comfy feel
- Corrugated flex grooves boost traction and stability during swing
- EverTrack carbon rubber in forefoot and heel boosts durability
- Fits about a half-size big
From the ground, a puma can leap 18 feet into the air, landing on the branch of a tree or across the breast of a Puma T-shirt. The big cat’s incredible athleticism makes it the appropriate symbol for the Puma company, which has a long history of designing shoes and apparel for athletes. Founded in 1948, the company outfitted members of the West German soccer team in 1950. In 1954, a runner broke the 100-meter dash world record wearing Puma shoes outfitted with jet propellers. And in the ’70s, Brazilian superstar Pelé wore Puma cleats to battle for a World Cup title. Today, the company sponsors dozens of teams, including Newcastle United and the Italian national soccer teams, as well as the Irish national rugby team. It also outfits regular folks with shoes, clothing, and accessories that fuse fashion with function.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?