PuraSleep Synergy Premium Memory Foam Mattress
The moment this mattress climbs out of its carton and onto your box spring, your joints will breathe a sigh of relief. That's because the mattress, fitted with multiple layers enhanced by memory foam, contours to bodies in an effort to reduce strain on pressure points and decrease the transfer of energy throughout the mattress. That means sleepers won't be so sensitive to the tosses, turns, or barrel rolls of their partner, resulting in a more satisfying sleep that's good for the body and soul.
- 10" triple-layer design
- 1.5" comfort layer of high-density 4lb. memory foam
- 1.5" transitional advanced foam layer
- 7" support core layer
- Gently conforms to body for a restful night's sleep
- Reduces strain on pressure points and joints to lessen tossing and turning
- Decreases energy transfer so sleepers don't feel the rustling or jumping of their partner as much
- CoolFlow open cell formulation minimizes heat buildup and moisture retention
- Antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, and odor-blocking properties
- Eco-friendly; incorporates plant-based renewable materials
- No break-in period
- Designed and made in the USA
- Instructions included
- 20-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Manufacturer's FAQs
- Full: 54"x75"x10"
- Queen: 60"x80"x10"
- King: 76"x80"x10"
- California king: 72"x84"x10"
PuraSleep is dedicated to providing a restful night's sleep while manufacturing some of the most affordable high-quality memory foams available. Through working closely with mattress-technology innovators, PuraSleep ensures that their memory foam provides the perfect balance of support and comfort. All PuraSleep products are made in the USA and are CertPUR-US certified.
The Fine Print
Limit 3/person, 2/gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders delivered within 15 business days of purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address/phone number/email at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Valid only for weekday deliveries. $150 return/restocking fee applies to refused deliveries or after 3rd delivery attempt. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?