Pre-Order Common Purple Lilac and Sensation Lilac Bare Root Plants
Where to Plant
- Add color to your yard with these purple flowers with light green foliage
- Prefers rich, moist, neutral soils
- Tolerates light shade but blooms best in full sun
- Dig a hole large enough to encompass roots without bending or circling
- Set plant in place so the crown is about 1”–2” below the surface
- Cover with soil to the original soil surface
- Water thoroughly
Good to Know
- Blooms in May
- Size: 12”–18”
- Height: up to 12’
- Spacing: 6’–12’
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.