Pyle 2.1-Channel Sound Tower System
iPhones, iPads, and other mobile devices get a huge sound upgrade with 600 watts of output power through this 2.1-channel sound tower.
The 5” subwoofer rumbles the room with bass, while four mid-range 3.5” drivers layer on crisp, clear sound. To fine-tune the audio to your preferences or the finicky tastes of an opera maestro, adjust bass, balance, and treble.
Play and Charge
The 30-pin dock not only cradles certain generations of iPhones, iPads, and iPods while they play music through the speakers, but also recharges them.
If you have a newer Apple device with a Lightning cable—or a mobile device from any other brand—you can still stream music via the ubiquitous 3.5mm input. Any device with a headphone jack can connect.
Connect to TV
The component video output connects the system to your TV for a richer theater experience.
- Model Number: PHST80IP
- 2.1-channel amplifier
- 600W output power
- iDevice dock plays and charges Apple devices with 30-pin connectors
- 3.5mm aux-in for other digital music players
- Wood construction with piano black finish
- THD: 0.1%
- LCD digital display
- Alarm/clock control
- Component video output
- 85 dB signal ratio range
- Full-function remote control
- Independent channel control
- Output power: L/R 12W, subwoofer 26W
- Drive unit: L/R channel 2”x3”, subwoofer 5”
- Frequency: L/R 150Hz–20KHz, subwoofer 50Hz–280Hz
- Dimensions: 9.4”x11.4”x39.4”
- Condition: New
- Compatible Apple devices for charging:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPhones
- 1st and 2nd generation iPads
- 3rd, 4th, 4th (photo), 5th, and 6th (classic) generation iPod
- 1st and 2nd generation iPod Mini
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th generation iPod Nano
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th generation iPod Touch
In the box: iPod/MP3 player connection cable, 100V AC power adapter, wireless remote control, and user manual
About Pyle Audio
Whether or not you’re familiar with Pyle Audio, there’s a good chance that you’ve heard music, a radio program, or a podcast piped through their speakers. Since being founded in 1960s, Pyle has been transforming cars into roving home theaters with its speakers, amps, and head units. Having first gained acclaim for its original set of speakers, Pyle Drivers, the company’s product lines grew at an impressive clip. Today, Pyle Audio is a major player in the car, home, marine, and professional audio realms, as well as TV, DJ equipment, and projector markets.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.