Pyle Audio Bluetooth Water Resistant Flashlight Speaker with Mic and Radio
With its lightweight, durable body, Pyle’s battery-powered speaker moves easily from inside to the outdoors. A splash-proof design and its ability to connect to devices wirelessly via Bluetooth makes it ideal for enjoying music on the beach or by the pool.
Music from Many Sources
In addition to syncing with Bluetooth-enabled devices, the speaker’s audio jack lets it connect to any source through a cable. It can also find a favorite FM station with its built-in tuner or play music stored on a microSD card.
When paired with a smartphone, Pyle’s device can alert users to incoming calls, saving them the embarrassment of letting the president go to voicemail. Its built-in microphone lets owners place clear calls through the speaker without having to dig out their phones.
- Product numbers:
- Black: PWPBT30BK
- Blue: PWPBT30BL
- Green: PWPBT30GN
- Orange: PWPBT30OR
- Red: PWPBT30RD
- Bluetooth speaker system for wireless music streaming
- Marine-grade, splash-proof construction
- Built-in microphone
- Places hands-free phone calls
- Full-range stereo speakers
- FM radio
- 3.5mm auxiliary audio jack
- MicroSD card slot
- Bright, energy-efficient LED light
- Easy-touch button controls:
- Scan tracks
- Adjust volume
- Answer or reject calls
- Built-in, rechargeable lithium battery
- Charges via USB port
- Charge power: 5V 500mAh
- Bluetooth range: greater than 32 feet
- Speaker power: 4 ohm, 3W
- Signal-noise ratio: less than 70dB
- FM sensitivity: less than 20dB
- Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Weight: 0.72lb.
- Dimensions: 2.5” (L) x 3.5” (W) x 8” (H)
- Condition: new
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?