Pyle Compact Digital Multimedia Projector
Supporting video resolutions of up to 1080p, this projector is perfect for office presentations and home movie nights alike, and it works with projector screens (or walls) from 50” to 130”.
It’s Got the Hookups
You can connect a whole bunch of video and audio sources to the projector. Attach a Blu-ray player or laptop with the HDMI input, a DVD player with the A/V jack, and a flash drive with the USB port. A built-in multimedia digital file management system helps you get to the files you want.
The projector’s bulb, which shines at a sunny 1,000 lumens, has a lifespan of more than 30,000 hours, meaning you could host a three-and-a-half-year Gone with the Wind marathon before it burns out.
Forgot to bring a pair of speakers or don’t have a sound system handy? Fret not; this projector has a built-in stereo speaker. If you have an external speaker or want to watch in peace on your headphones, there are 3.5mm auxiliary jacks.
- Model number PRJG82
- Adjustable picture size from 50” to 130” diagonal
- Supports up to 1080p HD resolution
- User-friendly interface with multimedia digital file management
- Top panel button control center
- Project photos, videos, audio, and text
- Inputs: HDMI, A/V, RGB (VGA), two USB, SD memory card slot, headphone jack
- USB port charges smartphones and tablets
- Built-in stereo speaker
- Support for multiple languages
- Manual focus lens
- Compatible with Mac and PC
- LCD LED lamp
- 800x480 native resolution
- Supports PAL/NTSC video
- Brightness: 1,000 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 1,000:1
- Scale ratios: 16:9 and 4:3
- Refresh rate: 60Hz
- Lamp life: at least 30,000 hours
- Keystone angle adjustment: 15°
- Supports AVI, MPG, MOV, MP3, WMA, TXT, and more
- 110/240V AC power
- Product dimensions: 7.4”x5.7”x2.1”
- Product weight: 2.97lb.
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Pyle
In the box: projector, remote control, lens cap, power cable, A/V cable (3.5mm to RCA)
The Fine Print
If purchasing a Used / Open Box item: Used / Open Box items are items that have been purchased and returned by Groupon customers. These items have been inspected, graded, and in some cases cleaned and repaired. Used / Open Box items do not come with a warranty, but are returnable under GrouponÕs standard return policy. Products may not arrive in original packaging. Learn more about Used / Open Box conditions here.