Pyle Retro Turntable Record Player with USB Computer Recording
Music lovers love vinyl like movie lovers love the camera obscura—they just don’t make ‘em like they used to. Records spin at three speeds inside the collapsible wooden cabinet, which was handcrafted to evoke the vintage turntables of yesteryear.
Plays More Than Just Vinyl
If your vinyl collection just isn’t cutting it—what kind of party doesn’t want to dance to rare Muddy Waters live tracks?—then lift the needle and plug in your smartphone. This way, you can play songs from your personal digital library or streaming services such as Spotify.
Some vinyl records are so rare that the music they contain doesn’t even exist in digital form. All it takes to change that is a USB cable, which you connect between this record player and your Mac or PC. From there, it’s easy to turn vinyl audio into MP3, WAV, or WMA files that you can stream on your computer or mobile device.
No Need to Babysit
Two different automatic functions ensure don’t need to be distracted when a record reaches its end. The auto-stop function powers off the record player when the music stops, lifting the needle from the vinyl’s surface and returning it to its rightful place. If you’d like to hear your record on repeat, however, the auto-return function will automatically play those tunes on a loop.
- Plays in three speeds: 33 1/3, 45, and 75 RPM
- Stream music from smartphones, tablets, and other devices
- Converts music from vinyl records into MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, and other files
- Comes with Audacity audio software
- Compatible with Macs and PCs
- Belt drive system
- Ceramic cartridge
- Built-in full range stereo speakers
- Wooden cabinet with collapsible lid
- Auto stop feature; powers off once record’s finished
- Auto return feature; resets once record’s finished, plays on repeat
- USB connection
- RCA line output connector jacks
- Power: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Product dimensions: 15.6’‘(L) x 15.6’‘(W) x 4.7’‘(H)
- Weight: 12.95lb.
- Condition: new
- 1 year warranty from Pyle
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.