Queen Elizabeth II Golden Jubilee Canadian Coin Collection (Five-Piece)
In 2002, Canada issued a set of Golden Jubilee coins to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign. Each coin is encased in a special commemorative display.
Golden Jubilee Coins
- Includes one, five, ten, twenty-five, and fifty cent Canadian coins
- Unique from previous issued coins
- Issued in 2002 to commemorate the queen’s 50-year reign
- Each coin features a portrait of the queen on one side and a traditional emblem of Canada on the reverse
- Fifty cent coin features a one-time-only youthful portrait of Queen Elizabeth
Good For Display
The coins in this set come sealed in a black folio display case featuring detailed descriptions and photos of the queen, making it suitable for coin collectors or royalty enthusiasts.
- Set includes five coins
- Display case dimensions: 11.5” (L) x 6” (W) x 0.35” (D)
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.