Rachael Ray 11” Hard Enamel Covered Stir Fry Pan
- Sturdy construction and hard enamel exterior
- Long-lasting nonstick interior
- Shatter-resistant glass lid forms a tight seal to lock in heat and moisture
- Rubberized handle for superior comfort and grip
- Bold two-tone gradient color
- Oven-safe to 350ºF
- Great for simmering sauce, sauteing vegetables, or making a stir fry
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.