- 1-quart saucepan
- 2-quart saucepan
- 3-quart covered sauté
- 6-quart covered stockpot
- 8.5” skillet
- 10” skillet
- Slotted nylon turner
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set
- Hard-anodized surface heats up evenly to avoid food-scorching hot spots
- Durable construction lasts through countless meals
- Oven-safe to 400°F
- Safe for all stovetops except induction
- Espresso-colored nonstick surface encourages food to glide off the pan rather than clinging tenaciously
- Easy cleanup
- PFOA-free material
- Strong dual-riveted handles with comfy grips
- Silicone over stainless steel construction for easier grasp
Shatter-Resistant Glass Lids
- Stainless steel rims support lids on saucepans, stockpot, and sauté
- Designed to help cooks prepare food without losing moisture
- Matches other dinnerware and cookware in Rachael Ray Cucina collections
- Product dimensions: 23.6”x10.5”x12.7”
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.