Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Nonstick Cookware
- Type: aluminum
- Lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver in a busy kitchen
- Aluminum’s high conductivity provides even heat across the pan
- Nonstick coating reduces need for cooking oils and cleans up easily
- Rubberized phenolic handles allow you to maneuver cookware even over high heat without worry
- Keep an eye on food while it cooks with transparent shatter-resistant glass lids
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Cake pans are oven safe to 450°F
- Hand wash is recommended
- Open skillet: 8.5” or 9.25”
- Covered saucepan: 1qt, 3qt, or 5qt
- Round grill pan: 12”
- Oval saute with helper handle: 5qt
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.