Rachael Ray Cookware Set with 2 Bakeware Pieces (10-Piece)
- 1 qt. covered saucepan
- 2 qt. covered saucepan
- 6 qt. covered stockpot
- 3 qt. covered saute pan
- 8.5” skillet
- 10” skillet
- 10” x 15” Rachael Ray cookie pans with blue silicone grip (2)
- Sturdy materials promote even heating
- Porcelain exteriors with two-tone gradient hue
- Shatter-resistant glass lids on covered pieces
- Rubberized handles for a strong, comfortable grip
- Cookware oven-safe to 350ºF
- Bakeware oven-safe to 450ºF
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.