- 1qt. covered saucepan
- 3qt. covered saucepan
- 6qt. covered stockpot
- 8.5in. skillets
- 10in. skillets
- 3qt. covered sauté pan
- Slotted turner
- Slotted spoon
Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Enamel Nonstick Cookware Set (12-Piece)
- Sturdy hard enamel porcelain exteriors
- Aluminum interiors promote fast, even heating
- Rubber and stainless steel handles
- Shatter-resistant glass lids
Easy Cooking and Cleaning
- Oven-safe to 400ºF
- Suitable for all stovetops, except induction
- PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Easier to clean and no worry about flaking or scratching the coating
- Lids and tools are dishwasher-safe
- Handwashing is recommended for pots and pans
- Color: Agave Blue
- TV personality’s signature rustic and homey aesthetic
- Comes in a range of bright colors
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.