Rachael Ray Cucina Pizza Baking Stone or Peel
Pizza Baking Stone
- Cordierite absorbs moisture and bakes evenly
- Great for calzones, heating appetizers, and grilled paninis
- Suitable for pizzas up to 13.5”
- Heat resistant up to 900° F
- Large, convenient handles
- Made from durable cordierite stone
- Hand wash only; clean with a brush or scrub with warm water, then air-dry
- Product dimensions: 16”x15.2”x3”
- Product weight: 5.8lb.
- Single-piece construction
- Great as a work surface for kneading pizza dough
- Suitable for pizzas up to 12”
- Finished with food-safe natural oil to bring out the wood grain
- Made from acacia wood
- Hand wash only
- Product dimensions: 20”x15”x1”
- Product weight: 2.2lb.
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.