Rachael Ray Cucina Round Casserole Set (3-Piece)
- Bakeware with rustic, Old World charm
- Solid stoneware construction glazed in earthy colors
- Subtle, handcrafted textures
- Durable, flared contour design
- Comfortable freeform handles
Versatile and Kitchen Safe
- Oven-to-table baking and serving dishes
- Make casseroles, side dishes, baked meats, and appetizers
- Oven safe to 500º F
- Microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe
- Includes one 1.5qt. dish, one 2qt. dish, and one lid
- Materials: stoneware
- Overall weight: 5.8lbs.
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.