Rachael Ray Cucina Stainless Steel Cheese Tool Set (3-Piece)
- One spreader knife
- One cheese spatula
- One cheese fork
When to Use
- Wide-blade spreader knife is good for spreading soft and creamy cheeses like goat cheese or brie
- Flat-edged, u-shaped spatula can be used to make cubes of cheese or to chip harder cheeses such as Parmesan
- Two-pronged fork can hold cheese in place while you’re cutting it
Durable and Stylish
- Blades are made of durable stainless steel, which is resistant to warping and corrosion
- Stylish handles made from acacia wood for a stylish wooden look
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.