Rachael Ray Cucina Stoneware Terra Cotta Garlic Roaster
- Place garlic bulbs inside and roast to bring out intense flavors
- Use stoneware to roast and present garlic at meals
- Soak in water for slow-roasted garlic or use it dry for caramelized cloves
- Use olive oil or herbs to create new, complex flavors
- Formed in the shape of a head of garlic
- Made out of terra cotta clay stoneware with a clear-glazed interior
- 4.5-inch garlic roaster
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.