Rachael Ray Cucina Tools Lazy Solid Spoon Set (2-Piece)
Clever, Colorful Design
- Incorporates a handle notch for the spoon to perch on cookware
- Helps keep drips and dribbles inside of pans
- Conducive to a more organized cooking area
- Contoured and comfortable grippy handles
Convenient Silicone Construction
- Oven-safe to 500°F
- Can be used with nonstick cookware
Good to Know
- Set includes Lazy Solid Spoons in two sizes: 10.5” and 12”
- 10.5” spoon designed for saucepans and skillets
- 12” spoon designed for stockpots and other large cookware
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.