Durable and fashionable, this nonstick cookware set has a two-tone finish and evenly distributes heat, ensuring easy, no-fuss meal prep
- 1-quart saucepan with cover
- 2-quart saucepan with cover
- 6-quart stockpot with cover
- 8.5” skillet
- 10” skillet
- 3-quart sauté pan with cover
Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Cookware Set (10-Piece)
- Durable cookware with stylish two-tone gradient finish
- Hard enamel exterior enables quick and even heat distribution
- Long-lasting nonstick surface
- Allows easy cleanup and no-fuss cooking of sticky foods
- Great for making sauces, searing meats, sautéing veggies, and more
- Matching ergonomic handles
- Skillets and saucepans have handle holes for hanging
- Suggested care instructions
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.
From frying pans to dutch ovens, find out which types of cookware are suitable for your cooking style.