Rachael Ray Pantryware Garbage Bowl
- Helps keep the kitchen clean and tidy while cooking
- Convenient for scraps that pile up over time
- Cook with fewer trips to the trash can
- Rubberized base helps keep the bowl securely in place
- Materials: Melamine and rubber
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Bowl capacity: 4qt.
- Dimensions: 10” (D) x 5.5” (H)
About Rachael Ray
Rachael Ray’s first memory of cooking might’ve scared another kid away from the kitchen; after watching her mother flipping food with a spatula, the 3- or 4-year-old Ray tried to copy the movement and burned her thumb. But the love of cooking lives deep in Ray’s bones; she says that everyone on both sides of her family cooks. So really, what choice did she have but to win Emmy awards on her own Food Network series, “30-Minute Meals”?
Following her award-winning series, Ray released a magazine, Every Day with Rachael Ray, and a line of food-preparation tools ranging from kitchen knives to casserole dishes to patterned plates.