Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum for Women
- Floral fruity fragrance
- FiFi Awards: 1999 Fragrance of the Year, Women’s Prestige
- Well suited to romantic occasions
- Top notes of rose blended with citrusy oils
- Floral heart notes of water lily, lily, and white violet tinged with spicy notes of carnation and ginger
- Base notes of patchouli, oakmoss, and white musk
- Created by Harry Fremont in 1998
- 1.7 oz. spray bottle
About Ralph Lauren
Even as he entered the fashion business making retro-inspired ties, Ralph Lauren knew he was starting something big. “I felt sure that there were no boundaries. I’m even more sure of that today,” the founder of the globally recognized brand says. His all-American aesthetic evolved from selling ties into a comprehensive lifestyle with choices for the office, casual weekends, and beach vacation homes, among others. With a classic style influenced by the glitz of old Hollywood and the Americana idolized by a young Lauren, the brand’s wares have been seen modeled by celebrities such as Cher, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Angelina Jolie, and the company has even designed for athletes at Wimbledon and the Olympic Games.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.