Razor Pro Model Scooter
Designed and tested by Team Razor's professional riders, this scooter is built to withstand the punishment of aggressive riding. A body made of 100% aircraft-quality aluminum weighs only 8 lb. but reinforces the scooter’s durability, and a double-stacked head clamp strengthens its head tube. Rugged 98 mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 high-speed bearings combine with a nonslip full-deck grip tape for smooth, safe zigzagging through parading marching bands. The scooter's thick foam handles protect palms and a rear brake allows for responsive stopping power.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum body for lightness and durability
- 98 mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 high-speed bearings
- Nonslip full-deck grip tape designed by pro rider Ricky Wernicke
- Rear brake for avoiding collisions with fruit stands
- Thick foam handles for balance and palm protection
- Folds up for easy transportation
- Recommended for ages 6 and up * Maximum user weight: 220 lbs
- Dimensions (assembled): 26"x7.5"x4"
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.