Re-Blooming Purple de Oro Daylilies
A Garden Staple
- Add color to your garden with this dark purple flower featuring a golden throat
- Requires minimal care making it a garden basic
- Form clumps and multiply freely, which allow it to be used for borders, groups, or as a naturalizer
- May be planted in any well-drained soil
- Dig a hole large enough to encompass roots
- Set plant in hole so the crown is about 1”–2” below the surface
- Cover with soil and water thoroughly
Good to Know
- Height: 20”
- Spacing: 12”–15”
- Bloom time: mid summer
- Exposure: sun to partial shade
- Hardiness: zones 4–8 (very hardy)
- Flower: 3” medium dark purple with lighter midrib and edge above a gold throat
- Foliage: full, deep green, and grass like
- Pests: slug resistant
- Clumps may be divided in spring or fall when plants become overcrowded
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.