Reebok 910 Elliptical
Customize Your Workout
Automatically adjustable incline and resistance levels make it easy to change the intensity of your workout with quick-touch buttons on the handles—or you can use one of 26 preset programs.
Comfort and Convenience Features
Settle in for long workouts with a water-bottle holder, cooling fan, and iPod-compatible 2.0 speaker system. The elliptical is also designed with soft hand grips and cushioned pedals, whose power-adjustable stride length helps make the system comfortable for users with longer legs.
Two sets of handles—one moving and one stationary—allow you to choose whether you want to focus on your lower body or engage your arms, shoulders, and core as well.
- Product number: RBEL09913
- Upright elliptical machine
- 20”–22” power-adjustable stride
- Bidirectional ZigTech cushioned and oversized pedals
- 7” backlit display with iFit racetrack display
- iFit enabled; membership required (not included)
- Coolaire workout fan
- Front-drive 28lb. inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Digital quick incline; 0º–20º
- Silent magnetic resistance
- Digital resistance: levels 1–22
- Integrated quick-touch controls on handles for ramp and resistance
- Soft-touch upper-body grips
- 26 preset workout apps
- iPod-compatible audio with two 2” speakers
- Water-bottle holder
- Front-mounted transport wheels
- Oversized levelers
- EKG pulse grip
- Comes with wireless chest strap
- Wall-outlet plug in
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 68” (L) x 26” (W) x 68” (H)
- Pedal size: 16” (L) x 7” (W)
- Step-up height: approximately 7”
- Weight: 245lb.
- Foldable: no
- Commercial-gauge solid steel construction
- Weight capacity: 325lb.
- Product condition: new
In 1890, shoemaker J. W. Foster developed a running shoe that bristled with spikes. At the time, the innovation looked odd; today, it’s practically standard gear for sprinters and gazelles. The single pair of shoes spawned a century-long tradition of innovative fitness gear. Today, Reebok designs gear for many sports—including CrossFit, dance, and yoga—and even invites customers to design their own shoes.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.