Reebok Competitor RT 8.0 Treadmill
This treadmill is convenient both in its highly customizable workout options and its easy, lock-in-place fold-up design.
Automatic speed and incline controls make it easy to adjust your workout in progress to make it more challenging or to get ready for a cool-down session.
Preset Workout Programs
The treadmill is equipped with 28 preset programs, each focusing on time, distance, or burned calories to help you meet your goals. For even more flexibility, you can also record up to six custom My Memory workouts.
Designed for Comfort
The two-ply tread belt is equipped with StrideFlex Adjustable cushioning, helping to protect your joints as you jog, run, or walk on your hands.
- Product number: RBTL89010
- 3.0 CHP drive system
- Direct cooling and spin balanced motor
- 20”x60” nonstretch two-ply tread belt
- StrideFlex adjustable cushioning
- 2.5” precision-machined and balanced nonflex roller
- Foldable design; 36”x24” when folded
- Locking latch holds treadmill in place when folded
- Easy-lift shock makes folding and unfolding easier
- Power source: plugs into standard wall outlet
- 160x100 Graphixx backlit display
- Two primary LCD displays
- iFit compatible (requires iFit wireless module and membership; not included)
- iPod-compatible audio (two 3” speakers)
- Quick speed control; 0–12mph
- Quick incline control; 0–12% grade
- Customize and record up to six quick My Memory workouts
- 28 performance workouts
- EKG pulse grips
- Emergency stop button
- Steel frame
- Cup and equipment holders on each side of the display
- Assembly required; takes approximately 45–60 minutes
- Condition: new
- Step-up height: 5”–7”
- Weight capacity: 350lbs.
- Dimensions: 78” (L) x 39” (W) x 57” (H)
- Weight: 358lbs.
In 1890, shoemaker J.W. Foster developed a running shoe that bristled with spikes. At the time, the innovation looked odd; today, it’s practically standard gear for sprinters and gazelles. The single pair of shoes spawned a century-long tradition of innovative fitness gear. Today, Reebok designs gear for many sports—including CrossFit, dance, and yoga—and even invites customers to design their own shoes.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.