Filters remove sediment, dirt, lead, mercury, and more from your refrigerator water and ice for up to six months
Replacement Water Filters
Keep Your Water Clean and Fresh
If your refrigerator/freezer produces drinking water and ice, you’ll want to change the filter every so often. These filters do the trick, lasting at least 300 gallons each.
What It Removes
- Sediment, dirt, and rust
- Lead, mercury, cysts, and turbidity
- Chlorine taste
Good to Know
- Coconut-shell carbon-block filters
- Compatibility information
- WQA Gold Seal and NSF Standard 42 certifications
- Change every six months
- Filter capacity for CTO (chlorine, taste, odor): 2,000gal
- Flow rate: 0.5gpm
- 20-100psi operating pressure
- Temperature rating: 33-100°F
- Made in the US
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.