Sixth installment of popular survival-horror series involves three distinct story threads, six protagonists, and new and old monsters
- $14.99 for Resident Evil 6 ($29.99 list price)
- Available systems: PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360
ESRB Rating Mature: Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. May contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.
Resident Evil 6
Resident Evil practically invented the survival horror genre upon its release in 1996, captivating players with its innovative gameplay and spine-chilling story. Though that game and its sequels were confined to specific areas, Resident Evil 6 unfolds on a global scale, with action taking place across North America, Eastern Europe, and China. Zombies—Resident Evil's original antagonists—resurface in this sixth installment, having now gained the ability to run and jump. Solo and co-op play features characters both new and old as they intertwine across four story lines, and an evolved control system allows you to shoot while moving and perform other combat techniques.
- Sixth installment in popular survival-horror series
- Renowned for its explosive action and macabre story lines
- Action unfolds across North America, Eastern Europe, and China
- Three distinct, interwoven story threads with their own pair of protagonists
- Redesigned controls let you slide, take over, and shoot while running
- Crossover gameplay mechanic allows for co-op play
- New enemies as well as zombies that can to run, jump, and use weapons
- Vehicle-based action
- Mini game-based Mercenaries mode
- Unlock femme fatale Ada Wong's campaign after completing game
- Localized voiceovers in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Wingdings
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.