High-strength cream formulated with two types of smoothing retinol, collagen-boosting copper, and moisturizing hyaluronic acid
Passport to Organics High Potency Retinol Eye Cream (0.5oz.)
How It Works
- Combines pure retinol and time-released retinol for continuous results
- Works to smooth skin by filling in fine lines and wrinkles
- Nourishes and hydrates to restore a youthful glow
- Boosts collagen with copper, reservatrol, and vitamin C
The Power of Retinol
Retinol, a form of vitamin A, promotes smooth, beautiful skin at a cellular level. Specifically, it encourages cells—even damaged ones—to act healthier, which can suppress some of the underlying causes of wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and collagen breakdown. This results not only in younger-looking skin, but also a face that’s better prepared to age gracefully.
- Key ingredients: organic aloe and grape-seed oil hydrate; organic green tea soothes redness and puffiness; active copper boosts collagen and elastin production
- Full ingredients
Good to Know
- Apply a half pump of product, gently smoothing and patting it around the eye area. If new to using retinol, apply half pump every third night for 2 weeks, then every second night for 2 weeks, then nightly, since the skin must adjust to retinol slowly.
- Keep product at room temperature: due to its natural ingredients and oils it can solidify in the cold (below 72F). If the product does not pump out, store at room temperature and twist the jar open to access the cream.
- Certfied cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Approximately 70% organic ingredients
- 0.5oz. airless pump jar
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
The Fine Print
- Free returns
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico
- How is the strike-through price determined?
- Most Canadian orders are delivered within 7-10 business days from the purchase date.
- Warranties offered with select products are valid only on US purchases.