Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner (0.01oz.)
These lip liners define the edges of your lips and may even help to seal in lipsticks or gloss, preventing feathering or bleeding that can occur after long periods of wear.
How to Apply: Lip Liner
- Part your lips slightly to maintain their natural shape
- Trace your natural lip line with your liner, remaining inside the natural line of your lips
- For a more precise line, move in short, light strokes
- Once all of your lips have been traced, apply your lipstick or lip gloss to complete the look, if desired
See a full list of ingredients here.
- Multiple colors available for a variety of skin tones
- Size: 0.01oz.
Revlon makes a business of staying ahead of the fashion curve. When it debuted in department stores in 1932, Revlon was the first cosmetics company to offer nail enamel in a color other than red. And later, during the 1950s when American women were looking to foreign Hollywood stars for beauty inspiration, Revlon used American-born models in its print ads to help build up US women’s self-images. Throughout the next few decades, Revlon matched the strides women were taking, adding new and interesting products that mirrored women’s growing roles in business and politics. Now, Revlon’s cosmetics line has extended to include Age Defying foundations and Ultra HD lipstick represented through the years by ambassadors from Cindy Crawford to Emma Stone.