$25 for the Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies 20th Anniversary DVD set ($49.95 list price). The set includes:
- Sweatin’ to the Oldies Volumes 1–4 on DVD
- Love Yourself and Win motivational DVD
Free shipping and free returns
Richard Simmons Sweatin' to the Oldies DVD Set
When Ellen DeGeneres asked Richard Simmons to share his best advice, he shouted, “Number one, love yourself; number two, lower your calories; and number three, move those buns!” The audience’s resounding cheers reflect the beloved workout guru’s infectious energy. For decades, he’s inspired others in their quest for fitness and weight loss. This five-disc set includes volumes 1–4 of Simmons’ high-energy Sweatin’ to the Oldies aerobic workouts set to rollicking old-time hits such as “Dancing in the Street,” “Louie Louie,” and “Shout.” In an all-new DVD, Love Yourself and Win, Simmons teaches viewers to improve their self-esteem and keep the weight off.
- Five-disc DVD set starring popular fitness guru Richard Simmons
- Sweatin’ to the Oldies DVDs lead aerobic workouts to classic songs
- Songs include “Do You Wanna Dance?” and “My Boyfriend’s Back”
- 100 minutes of bonus material includes interviews and never-before-seen footage of Simmons wearing long pants
- All-new inspirational DVD steers viewers toward a healthy, confident lifestyle
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.