Roberto Cavalli Serpentine Eau de Parfum for Women (3.3 Fl. Oz.)
- Oriental floral fragrance for women
- Centers around mango blossom, which, according to Brazilian legend, is a favorite of snakes
- Created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier of Firmenich
- Top notes of mandarin and mango blossom
- Heart notes of Tiare flower, Frangipani blossom, violets, and black pepper
- Base notes of Tolu balsam, sandalwood, and amber
- ”… a sensual and warm perfume perfect for the summer.” - Beautiful With Brains
- Design house: Roberto Cavalli
- Introduced in 2005
- Oval flacon with striking snake emblem
- 3.3 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
About Roberto Cavalli
Sandblasted jeans. An unusual name for an unusual item: jeans purposefully distressed to appear old, worn—loved. Roberto Cavalli’s stroke of genius in the early 1990s was to recognize that people wear their jeans year after year, breaking them in until they achieve the perfect fit. With that wear, jeans become faded along the body’s contours, a sign that they’re a part of you—or at least a part of your regular wardrobe. By sandblasting denim, Cavalli gave off-the-rack jeans the worn-in look that otherwise takes years to cultivate, and a long-standing fashion trend was born.
Sandblasting—though now considered controversial by some—is still popular, yet there was no doubt Cavalli would be an innovator in the fashion industry when he first appeared on the scene in the 1970s. He made his name with wild prints and oft-overlooked patterns such as intarsia and brocade, mixing in materials like leather and denim in unexpected places. Today, Roberto Cavalli’s many lines, which include fragrances, couture, and clothing for men, women, and children, continue to attract those drawn to his playful, slightly surreal style.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.