Connect to WiFi with Roku Streaming Stick or Roku LT and stream HD-quality movies and TV shows
Roku LT HD Streaming Player or Roku Streaming Stick with 2 Months of Free Rdio and 3 Months of Free Hulu Plus
Roku LT HD Streaming Player
Despite its compact size, the tiny Roku LT contains more than even the largest DVD collection – more than 1,500 movie- and music-streaming channels that connect your TV to a near-limitless library of on-demand content. Roku gives you even more entertainment options with two free months of Rdio, featuring on-demand access to over 30 million songs.
HD Over WiFi
Connect the compact Roku LT to your local WiFi network, and its speedy antenna will let you stream movies and TV shows to your TV at up to 720p HD resolution.
A Lifetime of On-Demand Content
More than 1,500 free and paid streaming channels, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Vudu, and HBO Go, available on the Roku LT ensure that you’ll never run out of movies and TV options.
The two-month free subscription to Rdio bundled with the Roku LT puts more than 30 million songs at your disposal, letting you stream high-fidelity tunes through your home theater setup.
In-Season TV Over Hulu Plus The three-month free subscription to Hulu Plus with the Roku LT gives you access to unlimited streaming of current and past TV shows and hit movies whenever you want.
- Streams content to your TV with built-in WiFi
- More than 1,500 different free and paid streaming channels, including Netflix and Hulu Plus
- Supports up to 720p resolution
- Compact remote with channel shortcut buttons
- One HDMI output
- One component output
- Dimensions: 3.74”x3.74”x1.23”
- Condition: new
- 90-day warranty
Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI Version)
The Roku Streaming Stick delivers the same HD-quality movies and TV shows as Roku’s media boxes, yet it’s only the size of a thumb drive. Plug it into your HDTV’s rear HDMI port and stream content without ever seeing the Streaming Stick. Roku gives you even more entertainment options with two free months of Rdio, featuring on-demand access to over 30 million songs.
1,500+ Streaming Channels
When connected to your home WiFi, the Streaming Stick opens you to thousands of on-demand movies and TV shows through apps such as Netflix, HBO Go, and Amazon Instant Video. The included remote or downloadable mobile app take you straight to select streaming channels with shortcut buttons.
HD-Quality Streaming with Surround Sound Support
Feel pulled deeper into your favorite shows with the vibrant color, crisp contrast, and expansive clarity of up to 1080p Full HD. Support for 5.1- and 7.1-channel surround sound further heightens realism by maximizing the capabilities of your home theater system.
The two-month free subscription to Rdio bundled with the Roku Streaming Stick puts more than 30 million songs at your disposal, letting you stream high-fidelity tunes through your home theater setup.
In-Season TV Over Hulu Plus The three-month free subscription to Hulu Plus with the Roku Streaming Stick gives you access to unlimited streaming of current and past TV shows and hit movies whenever you want.
- Product number: 3500R
- Plugs into an HDTV’s HDMI port
- Streams 1,500+ channels over home WiFi
- 720p HD and 1080p Full HD resolution output
- Control with included remote or free downloadable iOS or Android app
- Channel shortcut buttons such as Netflix and Amazon Instant Video
- View content from select mobile apps on your HDTV
- Broadcast videos and embarrassing childhood photos from mobile devices to your HDTV
- Supports 5.1 and 7.1 surround audio output
- 802.11 dual-band WiFi (a/b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 support
- Minimum recommended Internet speed: 1.5Mbps for standard definition, 3Mbps for HD
- Apps may require subscription fees
- Condition: new
- 90-day warranty
- Dimensions: 3”x1”x0.2”
- Weight: 6oz.
In the box: Roku Streaming Stick, Roku standard remote with channel shortcut buttons, two AA batteries for remote, USB power cable with wall adapter, get-started guide
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.