- $259.99 for a Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe Level 1–4 set ($449 list price)
- Available languages: French, Italian, or Spanish (Latin America)
Rosetta Stone Language Course
Rosetta Stone garnered a PC Magazine Editors' Choice award for Best Language-Learning Software for its educational blend of reading, listening, speaking, and writing for new speakers. The interactive lessons rely on speech-recognition technology to give instant feedback on pronunciation, making it simple to succeed at conversational skills ranging from telling time and discussing weather to sharing opinions and challenging Napoleon to a rap battle. Rosetta Stone's supportive community of online learners engages pupils in live conversations, game play, and live practice sessions with native speakers. The included audio companion allows for mobile language practice on the go.
- Interactive digital lessons blend visual and aural cues
- Speech-recognition technology provides instant feedback on pronunciation
- Live conversational practice with native speakers
- Online community with opportunity for one-on-one practice
- Compatible apps for iPad, iPhone, and select Android devices
- Software suite lets you access language activities from laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Audio companion MP3 files can be played on the go
- Learn conversational skills
- Progress to more in-depth grammar and vocabulary activities
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service. View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The recipient of a litany of awards for its language-education resources for classrooms, businesses, and private use, Rosetta Stone has helped millions of learners spread across 150 countries learn new languages through an in-depth, stimulating curriculum. Designed to tap into the process by which children learn their first language, the program prompts pupils to learn in realistic contexts, participate in interactive games, and practice with speech-recognition software that provides feedback in real time. Rosetta Stone users practice their new language as they collaborate, compete, and chat with fellow learners and interact with native-speaking tutors.