Interactive software uses Dynamic Immersion technique to get users thinking and speaking in their new language as quickly as possible
Rosetta Stone English or French Language Course
Rosetta Stone’s educational blend of reading, listening, speaking, and writing for new speakers garnered a PC Magazine Editors’ Choice award for Best Language-Learning Software. The interactive lessons rely on speech-recognition technology to give instant feedback on pronunciation, making it simple to succeed at conversational skills ranging from telling time and discussing weather to sharing opinions and challenging Napoleon to a rap battle. Rosetta Stone’s supportive community of online learners engages pupils in live conversations, game play, and live practice sessions with native speakers. The included audio companion allows for language practice on the go.
- Available languages: French or English
- Interactive digital lessons blend visual and aural cues
- Speech-recognition technology for instant feedback
- Live conversational practice with native speakers
- Online community with opportunity for one-on-one practice
- Compatible apps for iPad, iPhone, and select Android devices
- Access language activities from laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Audio companion MP3 files
- Approximately 200 hours of instruction
- Lessons conducted entirely in the new learned language
- Moves beyond basic conversations to sharing ideas, opinions, and everyday language needs
About Rosetta Stone
The recipient of a litany of awards for its language-education resources for classrooms, businesses, and private use, Rosetta Stone has helped millions of learners spread across 150 countries learn new languages through an in-depth, stimulating curriculum. Designed to tap into the process by which children learn their first language, the program prompts pupils to learn in realistic contexts, participate in interactive games, and practice with speech-recognition software that provides feedback in real time. Rosetta Stone users practice their new language as they collaborate, compete, and chat with fellow learners and interact with native-speaking tutors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.