Rosetta Stone Level 1–4 Set
Rosetta Stone's educational blend of reading, listening, speaking, and writing for new speakers garnered a PC Magazine Editors' Choice award for Best Language-Learning Software. The interactive lessons rely on speech-recognition technology to give instant feedback on pronunciation, making it simple to succeed at conversational skills ranging from telling time and discussing weather to sharing opinions and challenging Napoleon to a rap battle. Rosetta Stone's supportive community of online learners engages pupils in live conversations, game play, and live practice sessions with native speakers. The included audio companion allows for language practice on the go.
- Available languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin America)
- Interactive digital lessons blend visual and aural cues
- Speech-recognition technology for instant feedback
- Live conversational practice with native speakers
- Online community with opportunity for one-on-one practice
- Compatible apps for iPad, iPhone, and select Android devices
- Access language activities from laptops, smartphones, and tablets
- Audio companion MP3 files
- Learn conversational skills
- Progress to more in-depth grammar and vocabulary activities
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Ships from US. Price includes all duty and excise taxes. Applicable GST/HST tax added at checkout. How is the strike-through price determined?