- $169.99 for a Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe Level 1–2 set ($299 list price)
- Available languages: Chinese, French, German, Italian, or Spanish (Latin America)
Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe Level 1–2 Language Set
This version of Rosetta Stone's interactive software blends reading, listening, speaking, and writing instruction to tutor users in a new language. Visual and aural cues combine for an immersive experience that engages multiple learning dimensions. Speech-recognition technology, for example, gives instant feedback on pronunciation, which users can fine-tune even further in live chats with native speakers. There's also a whole online community that affords live practice sessions and games with other learners. Many of these features are accessible from smartphones, tablets, and laptops, including Audio Companion's MP3 files for on-the-go practice.
By the time users have completed levels one and two, they will have progressed from basic conversational skills such as introductions to more complex ones such as telling time, discussing the weather, and sharing opinions.
- Award-winning interactive language course
- Blends reading, speaking, listening, and writing instruction
- Instant pronunciation feedback via speech-recognition technology
- Live practice sessions with native speakers
- Online practice and games with other learners
- Audio Companion with MP3 files
- Installs on up to two computers for use by up to five household members
- Many features accessible via smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- Five available languages
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The recipient of a litany of awards for its language-education resources for classrooms, businesses, and private use, Rosetta Stone has helped millions of learners spread across 150 countries learn new languages through an in-depth, stimulating curriculum. Designed to tap into the process by which children learn their first language, the program prompts pupils to learn in realistic contexts, participate in interactive games, and practice with speech-recognition software that provides feedback in real time. Rosetta Stone users practice their new language as they collaborate, compete, and chat with fellow learners and interact with native-speaking tutors.
90% of 3,375 customers recommend
“A great learning tool which allows you to learn at your own pace.”
“Get the Rosetta Stone deal...it's just one if the best deals I've encountered using groupon.”