Rousseau Adele Women’s Watch with Crystals
- Analog display
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: base metal
- Case-back material: stainless steel
- Case dimensions: 36mm (W) x 9.5mm (H)
- Bezel material: base metal
- Bezel color: silver, gold, or rose gold
- Bracelet material: acrylic
- Bracelet dimensions: 155mm (L) x 18mm (W)
- Adjustable bracelet
- Stainless steel push-button clasp
- Textured dial
- Crystal indices
- Push/pull crown
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Approx. full product dimensions: 155mm (L) x 36mm (W) x 9.5mm (H)
- 1 year warranty from vendor
A timepiece made in Death’s likeness stands today in a Paris museum as a testament to the watchmaker’s immortal legacy. Every facet of the unusual piece was crafted by Geneva Master watchmaker Jean Rousseau, who then passed his renowned artistry and craftsmanship on to his sons. In 2003, a modern watch company revived the Rousseau name to pay homage to the family’s expertise. Though none of the contemporary watches resemble a demon’s head, each timepiece is created with craftsmanship in mind, and the elegant designs’ smooth quartz movement and great attention to detail honor Jean Rousseau’s stellar reputation. Though the focus is on classic, time-honored construction, the brand’s fashion-forward collections include both contemporary and traditional timepieces.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.