Rousseau Men’s Suter Watch
- Analog display
- Luminescent hands and markers
- Coin edge bezel
- Multi-textured printed dial
- Push/pull crown
- Movement type: Japanese quartz
- Case material: ion-plated metal with stainless steel back
- Case dimensions: 48mm (L) x 54mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- Band materials: ion-plated metal link bracelet
- Band dimensions: 7.4” (L) x 25mm
- Clasp type: stainless steel deployment
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Full dimensions: 54mm (W) x 7.4” (L)
- 1 year warranty from vendor
A timepiece made in Death’s likeness stands today in a Paris museum as a testament to the watchmaker’s immortal legacy. Every facet of the unusual piece was crafted by Geneva Master watchmaker Jean Rousseau, who then passed his renowned artistry and craftsmanship on to his sons. In 2003, a modern watch company revived the Rousseau name to pay homage to the family’s expertise. Though none of the contemporary watches resemble a demon’s head, each timepiece is created with craftsmanship in mind, and the elegant designs’ smooth quartz movement and great attention to detail honor Jean Rousseau’s stellar reputation. Though the focus is on classic, time-honored construction, the brand’s fashion-forward collections include both contemporary and traditional timepieces.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.